Sunday, July 13, 2014

Go Noodle

                                                          


   My friend ,Janice, one of the second grade teachers on our hall, told me about GoNoodle. The site has Brain Breaks to use with students.  I used the running races with my 5th graders at the end of the year.  They seemed to enjoy the activity.  I will definitely use Go Noodle in the fall when we get back to school.  We administer the IOWA tests at the beginning of October.  This will be a great activity between tests.
   I must admit that I have been using GoNoodle myself at home this summer.  The Zumba Kids videos are a great form of exercise. I also have some favorite Youtube videos that I also use to get my heart pumping.




One Response to “Go Noodle”


  1. Janice Filiatraut says:
    I’m so excited you found it helpful! My second graders love it too. We all need a break sometimes and it just takes a minute or two. I find that it helps me keep my energy up in the afternoon in the classroom. I’m going to use it in the fall as well. Sounds like your summer is fun! Happy Noodling!

No comments:

Post a Comment