Monday, September 1, 2014

New School Year

     It is going to be a wonderful first day of school for all my fabulous 5th graders at St. Michael School. I have been looking at all their yearbook pictures from 4th grade to trying to learn their names and faces. We'll see how well I do on Tuesday morning.
     All our parents came to Parent Orientation night last Tuesday.  They brought in all the paper products such as copy paper, loose leaf, tissues, and Clorox wipes for the beginning of the year. My wonderful parents put all these supplies on the shelves in the back of my room. That was such a terrific help in the organization of all the 5th grade rooms. THANK YOU, thank you, thank you, to all the parents for coming!
     I'm sure there will be a lot of butterflies  on Tuesday morning. Not just the students but me, too!
A new year, with a new teacher and new students, can be very stressful.  But, if we take it one step at a time we will have a successful school year.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment