Wednesday, October 8, 2014

POWTOONS

     I found an interesting website, powtoon.com.   The website makes enhanced powerpoint presentations and videos.  It is very user friendly and free.  You can  naturally upgrade to
obtain more graphics, transitions, etc. for your presentations. Many premade presentations
that can be edited easily.
    We were working on an exploration unit.  As a evaluation of the studens' knowledge I had groups of students make a PowToon presentation.  The kids were very pleased with their efforts.


     This is the final image of a short video that I put together. Sorry it is blurry, but I snapped the picture of my computer screen.   If I can do this, anybody can!

Have you used Powtoons?

Leave me a note. I'd love to hear your ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment