Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Mary Foldable

               In my Religion class, we are talking about the Holy Family, Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.  My students do really well making foldables to learn information on different topics.  The topic of "Mary the Mother of God" would be fantastic in this form!  Finding clip art was no problem. Here is what I came up with.  I copied the clip art on the front and the Title of the foldable on the back.

       




     The next step was to add the important information to the inside flaps.





  


        I gave a quick lesson on how to draw a vine with simple flowers.
These turned out very cute in their own special way.

      



    The foldable was glued to a piece of loose leaf to safe storage in their duo-tang folders with the rest of their notes.




      My students were very pleased about how nice their foldable turned out.
I have wonderful students who want to learn.  I am so very blessed.

Please leave a comment if you have a little time. I'd love to hear from you.

Hop on over to 45th Grade Frolics Monday Made It.


No comments:

Post a Comment