Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Show and Tell Link up


          Thank you to  Stephanie from Forever in Fifth Grade for setting up a Show and Tell link up this month!
 Hop on over to her blog!
 foreverinfifthgrade.blogspot.com
     We have been working on events leading up to the American Revolution in my 5th grade class. 





      We had read the book You Can't Make Them Behave, King George  

by Jean Fritz. Then the students worked on character traits using this worksheet.




    A discussion of who were Loyalists and Patriots was another topic of discussion.






  
      Enjoy your week and the end of the school year!
  Beti

4 comments:

  1. I love how you are really immersing your students in history! I also love the Horn Books!
    Beth
    Confessions of a Frazzled Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in checking out this book! I haven't heard of it but your post is great! Thanks for sharing and have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I teach fifth grade math and science. My students go next door, I think they are at the same point as your class.

    I love Jean Fritz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love teaching the Revolutionary War? It's so interesting, and the kids really get into it! Thanks for linking up!

    Stephanie
    Forever in Fifth Grade

    ReplyDelete