Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Explorer Diorama


     I really like making dioramas with my 5th graders. Sorry, it is a little fuzzy. This one uses a single sheet of paper.  Fold on the dashed lines and cut on the solid line to form the diorama.

 
     I drew a sailing ship, cut on the solid line, wrote the information, folded the paper, glued and done. These are VERY basic instructions, but I'm sure you will be able to whip this one up in no time.
       I always give my students the opportunity to choose from a list of topics when working on an in class project like this. It gives your students a sense of control over their learning. Of course, you, the teacher has ultimate control of their topic selection if you have limited the scope of topics from which to choose.

          Today I have linked up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five For Friday linky.   Check out all the other blogs this week.
www.doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com

   I hope this idea can be used in your class in some way this year or in the future.
Have a great day!

Beti

No comments:

Post a Comment