Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Classroom Jobs

5th Grade Classroom Jobs...

        I put together these signs for my classroom helper jobs. As you can see they are a little beat up because the girls in my room took it upon themselves to change the jobs weekly or bi-weekly as they saw fit.  They did a great job calling names of their classmates and politely asking if they wanted a job that week.

 





      My girls came up with the new jobs this year.  One job was to "straighten the desks and rugs".
            We have a stack of small "bathroom" type rugs that the kids can use to sit on the floor during group work.  They can also choose to place it on their chair to use as a chair pad rather than sit on a hard chair.



How do you choose classroom helpers?

Leave me a comment,  I'd love to hear from any of my readers.  Come back again soon.

www.teachingblogaddict.com

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Anything "beat up" in the classroom shows it's well used! :)
    Literacy Loving Gals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love how girls are so helpful!!! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I alternate my jobs based on the students class number. :) Then if someone messes with the numbers I can figure out who did it. :)

    ReplyDelete