Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Martin Luther and the Reformation

       Today I taught a Social Studies lesson on Martin Luther, the Reformation, and the Protestant Religion.  I have had real success with interactive notebook pages this year with my students. So, this is my attempt to explain the concept.
      The homework tonight was to teach your parents about Martin Luther, the Reformation, and the Protestant Religion.  
        These are the church doors...
        This is the inside left flap with the picture of Martin Luther. Sorry for the blurry picture.


Here is the center section where the students had to fill in information.

Finally, the inside of the right hand flap.

        This is my model of the outside flaps which became the doors.  After  I drew the nail on the paper with the 95 reasons, of course I hammered  on my desk, just for the effect.  The boys loved it and pounded on their desks, too.
    Here you can see the finished product glued onto loose leaf with the title included.

No comments:

Post a Comment