Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Royal Governor & King of England

 Royal Governor of Virgini
& the King of England

                Learning about Williamsburg is one of my favorite times in 5th grade Social Studies.
I like to have my students dress up to enhance the lesson and getting the point across.  The kids get into my costumes.  I picked these up from Target.com.

                Here are two of my awesome students who acted out their parts, the Royal Governor of Virginia who was appointed by the King of England. this week. 




What lessons do you have students dress in costumes to teach a certain concept?

This is linked to "Wordless Wednesday" on secondgradesugarandspice.blogspot.com


This is linked to teachingblogaddict.com

Please leave a comment.  I really enjoy your thoughts and any suggestions on my activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment