Friday, November 20, 2020

The Book Nook is set for Christmas

    Christmas in the Book Nook

      The 5th graders have decorated the Book Nook in our corner of the hallway for Christmas.   Comfy chairs are a perfect place to sit, curl up,  and read a good book.   Last year I was in the local grocery store.    I saw a display of candy canes in cardboard cartons.    I love to find free things that I can use in school.     The cartons were designed to look like a red brick fireplace.    BINGO!    A ready made fireplace for our Book Nook! I added a little glitter to the flames of the fire for a extra sparkle.



          Of course all the 5th graders made their own stocking to "hang by the chimney with care in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there".

   Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Beti

No comments:

Post a Comment