Sunday, August 30, 2020

Black Cat Finger Puppets

     Black cats are so much fun at Halloween!  So I decided to make a set for my granddaughter 's preschool class.

     These little guys are about two inches tall made from scraps of black felt and embroidery floss.   Tiny seed needs were seen in the face for the eyes andnose.  A few simple straight stiches were seen for the mouth and whiskers.



     Each black 🐱 has his or her own personality.  All my finger puppets are cut free hand.  So everyone is a little different.   Now, if you are a pattern person, draw your pattern and work from it.

     I find that preschool children love to play with finger puppets and make them talk, sing, dance, and play.

I hope you find these little friends an enjoyable experience for you and your children.
 Happy Sewing!

Beti

No comments:

Post a Comment