Saturday, August 22, 2020

Michigan State Doll T-shirt

Michigan State
Go Green!


            A child needs their favorite doll to wear clothes to cheer on their favorite school.  So I worked on this T-shirt for our Michigan State fan.  This top will fit her American Girl doll as well as a 12 or 14 inch baby doll.

           I had an old dark green T-shirt, so I figured it would be a good color.  Luckily, that shirt had printing on the front as well as the back.  With a little bit of trimming the word "STATE" was saved for this shirt.  The word "STATE" was ready to be zig zagged on to the front of the T-shirt.



 

      Not bad for an old green  T-shirt  folded up in my closet.   I do hope my little Michigan State fan will dress her doll in this shirt on game day.

Happy Sewing!

Beti

No comments:

Post a Comment