Monday, July 6, 2015

Planbook

        At St. Michael School we use Planbook.com  for our on line plan book.   It is not as cute as some planners with stickers and highlighters, but it does the job.   I used to use an old style plan book, with paper and pencil.  I must say it took me a while to get used to not having something to write in and carry around.  I do print out my weekly plans just in case a sub needs to come in.  Our administrative assistant in the office can print one off if needed because it is on line.


 I have linked up with Plan with me Sunday.  Click on this link   >>>>
 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>      :')
 www.kreativeinkindergarten.com

I have also linked up with Teacher Deals and Dollar Steals.
www.teacherdealsanddollarsteals.blogspot.com

This blog has been linked to TBA, one of my favorite resources.
www.teachingblogaddict.blogspot.com

Looking forward to the next school year.

Please leave a comment and come back again soon.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up!! This looks like an awesome resource!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used Planbook.com when I was a classroom teacher. I am an ESL teacher and I create my plans using PowerPoint now and then print them off each week. I may have to write about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like an interesting resource. I am glad to connect with you on TBA's Freebie Friday.

    Mary
    Artistry of Education

    ReplyDelete