Thursday, July 9, 2015

Summer Vacation

       It's hard to believe I'm in Arizona during my summer vacation.  It is so very different from summer in Michigan.  The clear blue sunny  sky during the day and warm nights are wonderful.  I went for a walk early this morning because it gets so hot in the middle of the day. 
      I'll have so much to tell my students this fall when we start the unit on Native American people who lived in the desert southwest.  Nothing like 
knowing your material. My son-in-law was trimming the desert trees today in their yard.   It's amazing what can grow in the heat.
         I hope everyone is enjoying their time off as much as I am.

Have you been to Arizona or the desert southwest during the summer?

Leave a comment if you get a chance. Stop by again soon. 
Happy Vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment