Monday, December 14, 2020

Felt Santa Ornament

HO, HO, HO! 


           It is never too early to start planning for Christmas.  If you like to make handmade ornaments like I do, you need to start thinking about it now!
   
          I was browsing though Christmas ornaments in a small shop in Minnesota a few years ago and came across stuffed felt Santas.  I knew that I could make them. 


      So off I drove off to JoAnn's to pick up some red, black, and white felt.  I was out of town in Minneapolis at the time, so I didn't have all my felt scraps on hand.







     These are the little guys I came up with for my granddaughters that year. A little embroidery and a little stuffing. At about six inches tall, they are the perfect size for little hands. My Santas came together quite quickly. No sharp edges to poke a finger or loose eyes to come off. These little Santas can easily hang on the tree or can be played with and taken to bed for a nap. 


    Happy Santa Making to all and to all a Good Night! 

Beti

No comments:

Post a Comment