Monday, April 17, 2017

End of the year note

            Each year I have given a letter or note to each of my students.  My wonderful friend and 1st grade teacher, Emily, has helped me whenever my technology skills were lacking. With my idea in mind, I headed off to Emily's room after school.  As always, Emily dropped what she was doing to help me out.  We sat at her desk and she listened to my thoughts. This is what we came up with.


          I personalized each one for my homeroom students.


        My inspiration came from something I found on Pinterest.  Miss DeCarbo from Second Grade Sugar and Spice designed this piece.


Today I linked up with Forever in Fifth Grade for the Show and Tell linky.


       Enjoy your summer!

Beti 

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet treasure you created! Love this!

    ReplyDelete