Wednesday, May 20, 2020

End of the year note

I'll Miss You!           

            Each year I have given a letter or note to each of my students.  My wonderful friend and 1st grade teacher, Emily, has helped me whenever my technology skills were lacking. With my idea in mind, I headed off to Emily's room after school.  As always, Emily dropped what she was doing to help me out.  We sat at her desk and she listened to my thoughts. This is what we came up with.



          I personalized each one for my homeroom students. I hope this will be something that is kept in their school file with their report card.  Many years from now they can read it again and remember all the things they learned in 5th grade and all the fun we had in the BEST 5th Grade Class.


        My inspiration came from something I found on Pinterest.  Please look up Miss DeCarbo from "Second Grade Sugar and Spice" for the inspiration. I wouldn't have come up with this without her.


 I linked up with Forever in Fifth Grade for the Show and Tell linky.


       This year has been very difficult with Covid 19 and the country being under quarantine.  Parents have come to the realization that teachers have a extremely difficult job. You deserve a wonderful summer vacation.

Beti 

1 comment: