Thursday, May 14, 2020

Little Bear Amigurumi



                          Little Bear Amigurumi

     
      Amigurumi is the Japanese word meaning crocheted or  knitted stuffed animal .  Last year I received a Amigurumi kit and  and book for Mother's Day.  The  kit had a crochet hook, floss, needles, and an instruction manual.  Basically I became hooked, notice the pun, on these cute little stuffed toys.


 
    Here is my latest project, a cute little white bear with a yellow dress and bow.  She is about 4 inches tall, just the right size for a girl of any age. Not too big, not too small.  This small bear is the perfect size to fit into a pocket , purse or backpack.  She can be taken along on  outings day or night.  Polyfil stuffing was used to make her nice and plump.  So... This little friend can be easily washed and dried with no trouble at all. 


    I prefer to stitch the face on to my creations.  I have not used the safety eyes because I want to make sure the face doesn't accidentally come off for some reason.
   

Drop me a line it you like this little cutie.  HAPPY CROCHETING!

Beti

No comments:

Post a Comment