Sunday, May 17, 2020

Baby Sharks


Baby Sharks
Finger Puppets

        If you have little ones at home, I'm sure you know of "Baby Sharks".  It is a Youtube video of young children singing a song with hand motions.  It it VERY Cute! And very catchy with a great beat!  You won't be able to get it out of your head!
         

        The kids have so much fun singing and dancing to this song.  My 2 year old granddaughters and their cousins got into it while on vacation this summer. The whole family, aunts and uncles, moms and dads, and grandparents joined into the silly fun, too!

        So I had to make Baby Shark finger puppets to add to their collections.
















         Sorry that the last picture is a little fuzzy. I was trying to take the picture with my left  hand and hold the baby shark in my right hand.  The finger puppets are big enough for an adult finger but still not too large for a child's finger play.

       A few scrap pieces of grey, white, and red felt was all that I used.  Brighten up someone's day with a Baby Shark! It is sure to put a smile on someone's face.  Enjoy!



Beti

No comments:

Post a Comment