Saturday, June 27, 2020

Doc McStuffins felt finger puppets

     Finger puppets Come Alive!
        The other day I was shopping at JoAnn fabrics and spotted a package of Doc McStuffins buttons.  I just had to pick up two packages. Two of everything is what I need to make gifts for our granddaughters.

        These little buttons would be perfect to use for finger puppets!  When I got home I went to the basket full of felt scraps.  Two pieces of felt about two or three inches by an inch and a half is all that is needed to create a finger puppet.


    A different color felt was used for each puppet to give them their own identity.




    Here is the set of four little friends just waiting to play.

      Doc and her friends were quickly scooped up for some adventures in make believe. 😁

I hope you enjoy this wonderful day that God has given us.

Beti

No comments:

Post a Comment