Saturday, February 29, 2020

Animal Bookmarks

        Bookmarks

 
            I saw a cute idea for a bookmark. GoNoodle had these free bookmarks sent in an email. I thought that they were so cute and very easy to make.  We could whip these up in no time at all!  Well, you know how kids are, it always takes a little bit more time than we expect, and some kids are finished in no time at all! 










          The pattern shape was traced and printed for my students.   Of course I knew my 5th grade kiddos could  make these their own in no time.   I put out a variety of colored construction paper, foam shapes, and the pattern. A few simple instructions and my amazing kids did the rest.
     







OOPS! Sorry... upside down!  But so CUTE!

           As soon as we they were finished, these generous children decided that they would give their bookmarks to our 1st grade Buddies.  My students quickly scampered down the hall to the 1st grade room and found their buddies.  They were a big hit!







    

   A cute easy project is always a nice thing to have in your back pocket, especially for our friends, the substitute teachers.

   

      This could be a fun project to go with your summer reading program. The little bookmarks could be designed to go along with a favorite or current book this summer. 

    Enjoy the beautiful day!

Please leave me a comment if you have a chance

Beti 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment