Sunday, March 15, 2020

Peg Dolls with Flowers

  Peg Dolls
with Flowers 


           Can you tell that Spring is in the air?  
     Well, maybe not where you live, but in the state of Alabama the daffodils are starting to bloom as well as the red bud trees.  We just got home from a visit to Alabama and the weather was nice and warm.  Wearing a sweater or light jacket is spring to me.  Coming back to Michigan and the snow makes me yearn for spring all the more!

          Peg dolls holding a bouquet of spring flowers was just the thing to brighten up my day.  A little paint on a few clothes pins and you are good to go!
A new gift for a child in your life.  





















              Every girl needs a special hairdo, so why not these little peg dolls?


         Children need pocket size items to play with, tell stories to, go on a journey,play school with, or have a new adventure. When I was teaching, I would  tell my fifth graders to go home and teach your parents about the Social Studies lesson.  I know that everyone is so busy these days and the kids would say that they had so many things to do.  Well, they could teach their lesson to  THESE peg dolls in the car while driving to wherever. 

      I hope these little girls make you smile. Waiting for Spring to come.

Beti 

No comments:

Post a Comment